For the past three nights, a rainbow has appeared in the sky over lower Manhattan. The rainbow, an art installation by Yvette Mattern, is a tribute to the victims of Hurricane Sandy and is projected from the Standard Hotel across the parts of the city that were hardest hit by the storm.
- An Awesome Photo Of A Rainbow Lighting Up The New York Skyline (ibtimes.com)
- Public Art Project Casts Rainbow Over Storm-Ravaged Communities In Show Of Solidarity (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- A 35-Mile Laser Rainbow Illuminates New York As A Memorial To Sandy’s Victims (fastcoexist.com)
- Protecting New York City, before next time. (nytimes.com)
- Rainbow Buttermilk Lemon Cupcakes with Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting (foodismylife.wordpress.com)