Audi India has opened its largest facility in the country in Ahmedabad. Spread out over an area of 22,354 sqft, the new facility has been designed on the Audi terminal Architecture and has the capability to display 12 cars at a time.
The showroom in Gujarat will also house the Audi shop and the Audi Exclusive Elements and is located on Sola Road off 132ft RingRoad. This is the German automakers second facility in Gujarat after Audi Surat.
Commenting on the occasion, Michael Perschke, president, said, “I am delighted to announce the opening of the biggest luxury car showroom in Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is a very strong market in Gujarat and in the western region for us.”
The Ingolstadt based automaker also inaugurated its largest showroom in world recently. ‘Audi terminal Dubai’ spans six levels and is spread out over 15,000 square meters. It is capable of displaying 57 cars at a time and will open up on December 3.
- Audi Is Working On A Car That Gets 282 MPG (forbes.com)
- Audi loses fight for AudiCity.com domain name (tldmagazine.com)
- Audi plans to start assembling of Q3 SUV in India (thehindu.com)
- Audi loses fight for AudiCity.com domain name (domainnamewire.com)
- Audi to hike price by up to 5 % (thehindu.com)
- Gujarat: Congress workers clash at Ahmedabad office (ibnlive.in.com)