The Samsung Galaxy Note II could very well be the best high-end smartphone/phablet on the market today. It brings the best features of Android Jelly Bean to this combination of high-powered tablet and state-of-the-art phone.
The Note II has so many things to like, but if you have a phobia for really big form factors, beware. Its 5.5-inch super sharp Amoled HD display wrapped within a 6-inch-by-3 1/4 inch frame is a handful!
I passed up buying both the first generation Galaxy Note and the Samsung Galaxy S3 in the hopes that soon to follow would be the next bigger and better thing. That strategy bore really tasty fruit. The Note II leaves little to desire in both features and computing power.
I have not been able to keep my hands off this marvelous gadget. I have hardly touched myAsus Android 10.1-inch tablet since upgrading my two-year-old HTC phone for the Note II. This newest release is pricey — US$699, or $299 with a two-year contract — but it is very much worth the expense.
Perhaps the only drawback is its size. It may be too big for some people to take seriously. However, the feature-loaded performance, high-end processor and enhanced functionality from the stylus bring the mobile experience to new heights.
This phone’s call quality is very pleasant. Both the ear speaker and the speakerphone are loud and clear. You might start using a Bluetooth earbud to avoid hoisting the massive device to the side of your face. This phablet in several ways resembles the Galaxy S III more than the first-generation Note.
The long-lasting battery, the Jelly bean Android OS version, the super-fast quad-core processor and the handwriting stylus apps make the Galaxy Note II a must-have phone and tablet combo — unless you have tiny hands. 😛
For more details read this!
- Samsung Galaxy Note II sales surpass 5 million units! (intomobile.com)
- Five million Samsung Galaxy Note II phablets sold (HEXUS.net)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 achieves 5m sales (mazumamobile.com)
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note II Is a Phabulous Phablet (technewsworld.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Sales Hit 5 Million (mashable.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II sales top 5 million in two months (mobilesyrup.com)
- T-Mobile makes the Samsung Galaxy Note official (reviews.cnet.com)